Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: just an incredibly beautiful song......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    When You Come Back Down.......Nickel Creek


    You've got to leave me now, you got to go alone...
    You got to chase a dream, one thats all your own...
    Before it slips away...
    When youre flying high..take my heart along
    I'll be the harmony to every lonely song
    That you learn to play

    When youre soaring the air.......
    I'll be your solid ground....
    Take every chance you dare...
    I'll still be there when you come back down
    WHen you come back down...

    I'll keep a lookin' up, awaitin your return
    My greatest fear will be that you will crash and burn
    And I won't feel your fire
    I'll be the other hand...that always holds the line
    Connectin' in between your sweet heart and mine...
    Im strung out on that wire


    I'll be on the other end
    To hear you when you call
    Angel, you were born to fly...
    If you get to high..i'll catch you when you fall
    I'll catch you when you fall....

    Your memory's the sunshine every new day brings
    I know the sky is calling...
    ANgel, let me help you with your wings....

    Take every chance you dare...
    Ill still be there when you come back down...
    When you come back down..

    Blaze...this cd is in your Valentine's Day package *BG*

    ------------------
    FRECKLE!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yahooo..i get a prezzie for valentines day..*jumps around*..yahoooooooooo..i cannot wiat..cuz its prolly all i will get..*L

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>When youre soaring the air.......
    I'll be your solid ground....
    Take every chance you dare...
    I'll still be there when you come back down
    When you come back down...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I like that part best Chloe...and yes it is a very beautiful song smile *waves hi to Blazey*



    ------------------
    There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
    My Open Diary

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    hiya CY!..*waves back*

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  5. #5
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BORGIE......

    i made a typo in that YIKES...

    but yes...the song is beautiful.....find it and listen

    ------------------
    FRECKLE!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I found it! My brother's wife has it in her collection. Maan...*swoon* smile Thanks for letting me know about it Schweet Girl! *hugz*

    ------------------
    There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
    My Open Diary

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •